Liesel: June 7, 2021

 Hey hey. What a week full of miracles and laughs. This past week was a lot of fun and it went by fast!! 

After P day finished last week we went out and found 4 people and we found this amazing family and they are seriously so ready for the gospel. Sooo pray for them. We taught them about the restoration and they just had all of their questions answered and we were just filled with the spirit and It was so comforting. We also had a lesson with this old latina lady and she is so adorable and we are going to meet with her again. 
I hit my 10 months of being a missionary and that was really cool. We made Ecuadorian food to celebrate and that was really yummy. See the pictures below for reference. We ate so much food that day and I felt like I needed to be rolled out of the house bless my heart. 
This week was just good. I love being a missionary and helping people strengthen their testimonies and relationships with God. 
I hope that you all have a beautiful week and know that I love you all!! 
Con mucho Amor 
Hermana Evans 

Quotes

Sister Morales "they probably go to pigeon school and teach them what to be afraid of"

Sister Edwards "youre on roids?? Yeah bladder roids"

Sister Hill "I'm not just here kickin it with my kids"




Pictures
1. Look mom I Making Ecuadorian food!
2. Feliz cumplames!!
3. We got cupcakes!!
4. Eating the Ecuadorian food
5. Ice cream with some of my besties!












Comments

Popular Posts