Milagros picante!!

 Hey everyone it's been a while and I know that I am a slothful servant but here I am writing an email.

Wow what a week full of miracles and the spirit. Heidy and Melany got baptized and their Dad Jorge baptized them after he recieved the priesthood the week before. The spirit was so strong and the love that this family has for the gospel is so strong and you just see the change that the Lord and the gospel has done for this family. They are seriously my family and I have the opportunity to feel a sliver of Gods love that he has for them. They are precious!!! 
I know that this gospel is so true and there is nothing that can change me more than this gospel has. If anyone knew me before the mission I was a mess and now I can testify that the Lord has taken the wheel and put me in the carseat in the back where I belong. Bless my heart.... I love the Lord and the sacrifice and the love that he has for eacch of us. Yes including you reading this. You are not alone and he sees you and knows your efforts. 
Do something for me okay? ask God what he thinks of you, doesnt matter where you are work, school, home wherever ask him in your heart and ask him. I know that you will receive an answer if you put in the effort to find that answer, but it requires work. 
You are loved and I love you!! 
I know that this is true and I have the strongest testimony of this beautiful gospel
Love, Hermana Evans 










Comments

Popular Posts