Seth: Week 2 - Going Strong 8/4/2021

 It's currently week 2 and the Seth Evans MTC is going strong. This past week has flown by!! I have been so busy studying and learning about inviting others to come unto Christ that I forgot to keep track of what day it was. Nothing has changed much in the MTC. I am still studying for 100 hours a day, and then in class for the other 100. We do a lot of studying, however like I said previously, it has flown by. If only school work would fly by like this! During my one on one with my teacher, He helped me to focus on what's important. He said that he is overall impressed with how I'm learning but told me to go outside and feel that thing (you guys call the sun) on your face. It hit me that I only went outside like maybe 5 times total in the past week. I Know that working hard is what the saviour wants us to do, but he also wants us to take a break every now and then. I forgot to take some interesting photos of how I was going throughout the week so I found some pictures of our Saviour Jesus Christ. I hope you all have a fantastic week!! 






Comments

Popular Posts