01.03,2022 - March? Whut thuh?!

 Hello again. It has only been like 3 days since I sent the last email! To be honest time is just flying by! Look at your calendars folks! It is already March! I am off in la la land thinking its still January and whoopty do March just come right in! Anyways, how have you all been?! This week was just so busy! I am more busy than I have ever been but from day to day, not much changes. I think I told you about the 19 missionaries that pulled up to Norway which was whippin! They are all snug in all of their new apartments and what not. I have to leave soon to get lost at an IKEA trying to pick up an order of things for them. There is no rest for the weary! We have a General Authority pulling up here to Norway to do a mission tour! WOOT WOOT! It is going to be a party! I will let yall know how it goes in my next email so stick around til next time. 

This week I studied about the Godhead. I know that they are 3 individuals with exactly one purpose in mind. That is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. Each plays a significant role in that purpose. I invite you all to read a killer talk by Jeffrey R Holland titled "The Only True God and Jesus Christ Whom He Hath Sent" It is one of the best talks ever! I have to dip so I will send you all another email next week!



(here are some older pics because I always forget to take pictures:) 







Comments

Popular Posts