03.05.2022 Missionary Work!

 What is up yall! and we are back for another email! First, everything is going well. Second, I don't have a ton of time so I will make it quick. We met with one of our friends named Sunita who was sick! She was baptized over a year ago and we wanted to help her come to Christ. We met with her at her work and she shared the coolest story with us! She said that she wanted to come to church but it was a stake conference that week. So she is coming to church this week. Dope! We also had two conferences in the same week. We had a zone conference and stake conference in the same week! The stake president in his talk talked for like 40 minutes! I can understand normal conversational Norwegian pretty well, but when they start talking on the pulpit, I understand very little. and 40 minutes?? My brain stops translating Norwegian after about 30 minutes, Am I terrible or what? What do you think about that? (*inserts Bob quote*) 

Zone conference and stake conference went well, but our friend Radu takes the cake for the best experience this week. He is just so ready to hear the gospel. Every conversation we have with him at church, language study, or FME is related to the gospel. We taught him about the restoration which was lit! I know that Jesus is back! He restored the church through Joseph Smith who is the first prophet of this dispensation. That is neat! 
Anyways I hope yall have a great week!










Comments

Popular Posts