12.04.2022 Easter!

 Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great Easter week so far! This is one of the most exciting times of the year! Jesus Christ nearly 2000 years ago freed us from death and sin. That is pretty nice.  Also General Conference was last week! This one is one for the books! I am excited to say that we got to watch general Conference! It was sick. If y'all didn't get to see it. Watch it. The messages that were shared apply to all people. They talked about a lot of issues that riddle the world today. We know that through His servants, the Lord speaks. I firmly believe that the words that were said this weekend are what everyone in the world needs to hear today. It was so awesome. Out here it was like Christmas for 10 hours. My favorite talk was the prophet's. President Nelson expounded on the idea of spiritual momentum. This applies to all things. If you want to get good at something, you must put a lot of force into it. It will start off slow, and then before you know it, the force will become unstoppable, only if you keep adding momentum in. I know this to be true. This was clearly the highlight of my week, but other things did happen.

We got a +1 in the office for a couple days before Elder Killian leaves. Guess what... It is Elder Milne again. Man, I can't get rid of this guy. For those of you who don't know, I served in Stavanger for the first couple of months in my mission here in norway. I left for the office last transfer, and lo and behold, come this transfer, Elder Milne followed me here. It took him 6 weeks (slow poke) but he is here. He replaced Elder Killian. Today has been super busy so I gotta go! One of these times I will right a half decent email but I hope you all have a great week!







Comments

Popular Posts