22.03.2022 -It's Party in Norway!!

 What is up Gang! I hope you all have had a wonderful week!it has been a wild couple of weeks! It has been a minute since I have written my last email, but i will slack off no longer. Things have happened and you all need to hear about it! I looked by at all that I have done and it is a bunch! I dobt remember what I have and haven't told you all but if I repeat myself you all probably won't remember either. We had Elder Alliaud of the Seventy pull up at the beginning of March to Norway which was sick! We had a zone conference of sorts with him and it was so good! He taught ud about the priesthood power we all have as missionaries to do missionary work. That includes females too. They have been given authority from the prophet through the stake presidents to perform a priesthood function. Women have access to the priesthood. They can recieve revelation for the people under their stewardship. Isnt that cool?! Elder Alliaud also had a young adult and youth devotional and told all of them that they are beasts and the chosen generation so don't give up. It was sweet! 19 new missionaries pulled up some time ago and we had to train all of them on the logistics of the mission. It was a lot of work. We then shipped them out to their areas and helped set up a couple of new apartments. We had a building party at some missionaries' apartments and it was alot of work. We have been busy for quite a while and there has never been a dull moment at the office.

This week has been the peak of this transfer so far! We got to go on a road trip to Bodø! It was a 16 hour drive!!! It was so long but luckily we got to break it up a bit. We drove 6 hours to trondheim and stayed the night. Afterwards we drove 10 hours to bodø! Bodø is super far north above the artic circle border! It was so sick! We got to see the northern lights!! (pics down below...) they moved across the sky in waves. It was so sick.
We went on 3 days of splits/exchanges also. 1 we had splits, the other we had exchanges, abd then we stayed today for P day and partied! We played paddle and hit some golf balls on the range. Weird right? Over here in they also have lives and have fun? Who would have thunk? Coming up we have 3 zone conferences! We get to go and participte iN them because we are finally getting Tee-wee... Tiwi?? I don't know how to spell it but anyways. SHE FOLLOWED US HERE! I thought I was done with her from the states but i guess my girl Tiwi just loves me too much! Tiwi is a system that monitors the cars for the missionaries and calls them out if they speed, dont put on their seat belts or if they drive like idiots. The mission then gets to track how well missionaries drive. She says things to me like check your speed or check your seat belt. I wonder why she never says that she loves me? Huh...
Anyways i will let you all know about what happens this week, next week. Norway is pretty sick but you know what is even more sick?! Jesus Christ. He is my favorite. Why you might ask? I bet yall are begging for me to say. Fine twist my arm I guess I will share! Lets take a field trip to the Book of Mormon. In the 4th book of Nephi, it talks about how afyer Jesus Left the Americas, there were about 200 years of peace. No contention in the land at all. It says in 4 Nephi 1: 15-18
"15 And it came to pass that there was no contention in the land, because of the love of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people.
16 And there were no envyings, nor strifes, nor tumults, nor whoredoms, nor lyings, nor murders, nor any manner of lasciviousness; and surely there could not be a happier people among all the people who had been created by the hand of God.
17 There were no robbers, nor murderers, neither were there Lamanites, nor any manner of -ites; but they were in one, the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God.
18 And how blessed were they! For the Lord did bless them in all their doings; yea, even they were blessed and prospered until an hundred and ten years had passed away; and the first generation from Christ had passed away, and there was no contention in all the land."
What a wonder set of scriptures. I heard that Russia is at war with Ukraine which is just awful. It brings me peace to know that the healing remedy for times like this is Jesus Christ. How though? We often throw his name around without really understanding why or really what he did. Jesus Christ died for all the sins of of the world. He paid for the sins with drops of blood. He suffered for each one of our pains too! Remember every time you felt down. Every time you felt hopeless, Jesus Christ suffered through that too. How? I do not know. But i do know that he did. We can access that power through prayer, fasting, and by making covenants with God. I promise that Jesus Christ is the answer to our problems because he is the answer to mine. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week!

Here are all of my pictures (I finally took some!)



















Comments

Popular Posts