Liesel 1/10/2022: Let Christ Be the Author and Finisher of your story

Okay peeps we gonna keep this quick but spiritual as one should!

What an amazing week we had! We seriously found so many people who want to come closer to Jesus Christ. To be honest the work is getting hard because I am realizing that a lot of these people I'm not going to see them progress in the gospel because I will not be a missionary for that much longer! I am very sad about that! Legit the feels and the sadness comes to me when I am in lessons and I am teaching with the spirit and I just know that it isn't going to be like this for long. I am definitely cherishing these moments as they come. 

Me and my companion are working so hard and let me just be real. She is amazing and I am so sad that we aren't going to be together forever! 

I’m learning so much and learning how to let Christ Author my story and letting him help me with my life instead of me taking over. Someone made a comment yesterday during church, they said that we are like the Ghost writers of the story and then Christ comes in and embleshes the story and fixes the errors and helps us become better and we write the story together. Let go of the pen and let Christ do some of the writing for you. “Not my will, but thine be done”. Its from a talk in General Conference. Ill put the link below

God is good and he knows you in your hard and easy times. Please talk to him and let him know how you are doing. He wants to hear from you! 

I love you all! 

Hermana Evans 


Aslo here is the talk that I was talking about


Invite Christ to Author Your Story









Comments

Popular Posts