Liesel: Closing a book

 Hey everyone how is it going? I'm doing really good but stressed and not really ready for the next part of my life.

This is the last week that I have as being a full time missionary for my Savior Jesus Christ and let me tell you I am emotional! *I am crying as I write this.... just like that you are done being a set apart missionary for Jesus Christ. What have I gained? The long short answer is that I have made so many friends and met so many amazing people but the most important part is that I have met my Savior. I know my Savior and the redeeming love of him. His grace and mercy that scoops me up when justice tries so hard to pull me down. Why do I deserve such merciful endless love that he gives me? The truth I don't. But yet he still gives it so freely and willingly to me and anyone that asks for it. I have had so many experiences in my mission that denying the existence of Jesus Christ is not possible for me to do. He is so good. 
This past week was one of my harder weeks in the sense that literally everyone rejected us. Like I'm serious everyone but the miracle was last night at the end of our night it was the last door we knocked and this woman answered and invited us in and we taught this whole family the restoration and the spirit was so strong and I just knew that what I was teaching was true. It doesn't matter the out come of them. People have their agency to accept or reject the message but I know it is true! God is Good and he saves you from the grasp of justice. 
I have been studying justice and mercy and grace and well I have learned so much from that! 
Alma 42:23-24
23 But God ceaseth not to be God, and mercy claimeth the penitent, and mercy cometh because of the atonement; and the atonement bringeth to pass the resurrection of the dead; and the resurrection of the dead bringeth back men into the presence of God; and thus they are restored into his presence, to be judged according to their works, according to the law and justice.
   24 For behold, justice exerciseth all his demands, and also mercy claimeth all which is her own; and thus, none but the truly penitent are saved.

"For behold, justice exerciseth all his demands, and also mercy claimeth all which is her own" this is the part that I love the most!!  Because it talks mercy claiming us. For those of you like me penitent means willing and open. So if you are willing to let mercy save you then she will.

I just want all of you to know whether you believe me or not that you have a loving heavenly father and a Savior who died for you so that we could be with our loved one for forever. God knows you. 

Have an amazing week! #sorryimsendingthisadaylate... 

See you next week fam!! 

Hermana Evans 







Comments

Popular Posts