Seth: 1.11.22 - 1st transfer training!

 What is up everyone! Another great week has passed and I am one week wiser. This week we had "first transfer training" which to ve honest i have no idea why it is called that. Not one missionary there is in there first transfer! Well anyways it was a party none the less. We had splits with the zone leaders one day before the training and our first in person district council! To be honest the entire weekend was a party. Everyone shared great thoughts on how to be better missionaries in Norway. What I learned in Texas can only get me so far, so I must retrain how to do missionary in Norwegian. By the way I still have no clue what people are saying. The shock of not understanding is not as prevalent today as it was on day one. This week we also had some lessons with members and some new friends. Overall this week went great!

I learned how to better identify the spirit in my life. In John 14:27 it says
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." 
I certainly can attest to this principle. I do not understand very much norwegian, but when it comes game time, I can rely on the spirit to help me in lessons. I must do my part in inviting the spirit.
Thank you to all those who read these weak emails! To all those who have read this far, you get a brownie point!! Have a great day yall








Comments

Popular Posts