Seth: 4.1.22 Happy New Year's!

 Hello yet again everyone! It has been a other great week here in Norway! We have been working like dogs out here, it's a party! This week we have been really working with members to figure out how to do missionary work specifically in this area since we are all new missionaries in this area! I am as usual slaughtering norwegian. I can get along in a lesson with others but as for understanding, i have no idea! Its been tough but I am getting the hang of guessing my way around conversations. 

I finally did it! I finally made it to the 3 swords monument! It was sweet! They are 30 feet tall swords that stick up out of the rock. They are sweet! Anyways i am proud of it. 
Overall I learned this week that God wants us to seek first the kingdom of God and you will be rewarded. I can see that in my mission experience now. Anyone who has said that missionary work is fun, they really mean that it is spiritually energizing. By that I mean the because we focus on the gospel every second of everyday, the lord blesses us for our effort. I promise that each of you can do missionary work and get the same exact spiritual energy from serving lthers without the name tag. Sorry for another bland email. You can tell when I have little time to do these!









Comments

Popular Posts