Seth: How to drain your car battery. 24.1.2022

 Hello Everyone! Welcome back to another weekly email! This week has been another great week! Since we got here in Stavanger, we also cover the area above us, which is two hours north of us. We visit every week and the two hour drive is rough BUT, everyone up in Haugesund is amazing. The trip up to Haugesund requires us to cross the ocean on a ferry. The ferry is nice and sells really expensive hotdogs but that is besides the point. The point is, our car died on the ferry. The battery in our car is terrible and we ran only the radio for 20 minutes without the engine and it died. So we had to push the car off the ferry and call a towing company to either tow it or jump it. Lesson learned, Don't listen to the radio or have the car on without the engine running. We waited for the tow truck near the ferry dock for 2 hours! It was terrible. But we had a great weekly plan in a freezing car without any light:) In Haugesund we ate Whale meat. Lets Goooo! Low key the food tasted so good. Imagine eating cow beef without the cow beef. That is what it tastes like! It is actually really healthy meat because it is a mix between red meat and fish. So it has all the benefits of fish but tastes more like beef. So if you can purchase fresh water whales in Utah or where ever yall live, DO IT;)

We had a ton of lessons this week that didn't get canceled!! Hurray! All of our people are doing well and we have had a lot of fun. The last P day felt like 2 days ago. Time flies when you are busy! We are taking a super fun approach to missionary work and doing a board game night with the young adults in the ward. It is a really great way to get them to open up and plus who doesn't like to play uno? Our focus is on the youth and the young adults because The "more experienced" or the "wiser generation" etc. don't like to listen to us missionaries as much. We also had a really fun institute night where we had dinner. Good food and good spiritual thought that We didn't have to prepare, so win win! Overall this week has been a lot of fun. I have learned a couple things. First, if I ever drive again, I am going to swim home! I am the designated driver and the drives to Haugesund are going to be the death of me. Second, on a more spiritual note, I learned that no matter how much people choose to not follow God, it does not affect me. I must do all I can to be in good standing with God. If my relationship is good and I am doing all I can, what if people choose to not follow God. I have done my part. I promise yall that if you set your standing with God first in your life, Everything else will fall into place. I love yall and see yall next week!

Here is one picture because i forgot to take them.

Comments

Popular Posts