Liesel: 10/11/2021 So I walked with an axe murderer

 Hey gang!! What's poppin it's your girl Hermana Evans! Wow hi how are yA?! Miss me??! Of course you did. 

Okay so I am back in Vegas after 5 long months of being Havasu! We had transfers 2 weeks ago so I have been here for a minute but I am in the straight GHETTO. I LOVE IT HERE. 
The other night we were out walking and we started to walk with a guy and I was just talking with him and now I'm going to type out the story please enjoy
Evans "so what brought you to Vegas?"
Man "I got shot."
Evans *is visibly surprised* "oh um okay why did you get shot?"
Man "well some people call it a gang but my organization got caught gang raping" 
Evans 
*us turns around and walks away* 
So yeah! The streets are crazy peeps. Our apartment also has 3,000,000 cucarachas...
Yeah disgusting. 
But other than that it's been a good week. We have been working hard at trying to get to know the ward and we are finding lots if different people. This place is just full of latinos and I love it. 
This week I have been studying the temple and promises and covenants that we make when we go through the temple. It made want to go to the temple more. General conference helped me understand why I am a disciple of Christ and not just because it's the only thing I know. I know that I am a disciple of Christ because I love him and the sacrifice he gave for me. I mean how could you not love someone that died for you and suffered got you. Christ is so aware of use and we are so blinded by the world to notice. The world throws social media and everything else to distract you from Christ. How can we remember him if we can't even remember how much time we lost from scrolling. 
I invite you... yes you if you have read this far... to ask God tonight how you can be closer to christ and then... listen...  You can even say a mini prayer in your head. But I know without a shadow of doubt you will a receive an answer if you listen. 
I love you all 
Hermana Evans 

Photo dump your welcome 












Comments

Popular Posts