Liesel 11.2.2021 Hide under the wings of your Savior

 Hello everyone woah what a week I had. So yeah I cried a little for no apparent reason but I am still thriving and living here. 

We had a pretty average week we did a lot of stuff. 
We had english class and that was so fun we taught everyone to say stop the cap and other  slang words. Probs not the best thing to say but here we are. 
Anyway we put our friend Horacio on date and that was amazing. He has a long way to go right now and he is currently working through the repentance process and coming closer to christ. He suffers a lot of anxiety and I don't think he realizes that but I see a lot of my anxiousness in him and so I really feel his pain and the things that he's going through. If there is hope for me there is hope for everyone. The limits of the Atonement of Jesus Christ are limitless and you are never so far from the hands of our loving Savior. Horacio called us yesterday morning and we read Alma 36 and as we were reading with him he started to cry and he just related to the story so much. For those who aren't familiar with that story it is when Alma the prophet is talking to his son about his conversion story and how he repented and became closer to christ and he changed, he felt so much darkness and guilt for the things that he had done. It is one of my favorite scriptures. It helped me know that if a prophet messed up, you know a servant of the lord that means that I can be redeemed and helped in my struggles. That mean the same for you. You are not crazy or not worthy to talk to God. He loves you so much no matter what. 
 I read this scripture in Psalms 57:1 this week and I felt it in my soul. 
"1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast"
I absolutely love the wording of this and the imagery of hiding under the wings of the Savior. The part where it said my soul trusteth In thee was something that I knew I needed to work on. I know that I need to trust in the plan that the Savior has for me and I also need to trust in other people. Even though it is very hard it's something that I am working on. 
I invite you to pray to your loving Heavenly Father and talk to him and ask him for help. I know that we are going through something. You aren't alone but know that he can help you best. 
Alrightly I love you all and know you aren't alone!! 
Please reach out to me! 
Hermana Evans 

Pictures!!
We had a trunk o treat and we all had so much fun!!!









Comments

Popular Posts