Liesel: 9/20/2021 Howdy partner

 Hi queens how is going!???

I am going to be quick and straight to the point. 

This week was good and went by pretty fast and we had a lot going on. Kind of a really rough week gonna be real. Depression really do be just comin over and taking a nice cozy spot where it wasnt invited. but i do be thriving! We had interviews with President and that went so good!! I love talking to him!! 

We had no one come to church but The benitez family finally got out of quarentine!!! YAYYYY!!!!! 

I have been doing my Diamond art and that is seriously addicting. Lets get real if I was a dealer of any kind I would be a diamond art dealer. I would be like a drug lord for diamond at art and I would call myself The Shadowed Calypso. (I may have thought about this a little too much)..... rip
Okay well ummmm read your scriptures! God is real and Good! 

Here is your challenge 
Read Psalms 46:10!! I love you all!!

Hermana Evans 





Comments

Popular Posts