Seth: 8/25/2021 WEEK FIVE HOME MTC

 Hello Everyone, I am in week 5 of my MTC and I have no idea where all that time went. The days seem to go by slow, but the weeks just zoom by! This week in the MTC is very similar to the weeks prior. Every morning I wake up and workout, get my studies done, and then go to class. 

After class I have more studies and some break times, but I am back into class until night. It is tough work, but I know that the lord is blessing me and everyone I know because I am serving him. Today I got lucky and got to go to the temple with mi hermano, Logan to do Baptisms for the dead. We got to experience a woman being baptized for her mother who had passed on. Logan actually got to be the one to baptize her for her mother. Man the spirit we felt in the temple today was powerful. I knew that Heavenly Father blesses his children, but we can be the conduit to bless our brothers and sisters on either side of the veil. If you have reached this far in the email, then you get 3 golden stars. You're welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts