Seth: 27.09.21 - Half way through the transfer

 Today marks week 3 in the field. We had an awesome week! We had some of our friends pull up to church on sunday. Andy pulled up to our International potluck and just started serving other people like any other member would. Afterwards he told us he was going to sit by some members. It was a great time at the international potluck. We tried foods from all over the world that the members brought. There was food that had some kick to it. Things are still running smoothly in the Mac G district! We have a challenge to re read the book of mormon and mark all the references of Jesus Christ. I am 70 pages in already and I am shocked how much the Book of mormon talks about Christ!! Ill send pictures when I finish the challenge. My favorite scripture right now is 1 nephi ch 4 vs 6-7. "and I was led by the spirit not knowing before hand the things which I should do... Never the less I was led by the spirit." I know that we are guided by the spirit every day. I love yall so much! See ya next week. 






Comments

Popular Posts