Liesel: 11.15.2021 Trust in the Lord

 Hahaha well it has been a minute and a half since I sent an email! So hello mom and the 3 other people that read this email! I hope that you all are having a beautiful week and day whenever you read this! 

What's new with this chica? Welp nothing really. I am offically in the last 2 transfers of my mission and I am going to be honest I am not prepared. I have 11 weeks left and well thats just crazy! I feel like people always say to never count the weeks or the days that you have left in the mission but you know what who cares! I can do what I want. I allowed to be excited to go home. I am going to let that detour from the mission? Maybe... IM KIDDING No i am working hard and trying my best for the Lord to do the last bits of molding on this glob of playdough! You get to the last leg of the race and you dont slow down, you speed up and you try your best to make it to the finish line without breaking a leg or pulling your ACL. 
This week has been a good week honestly!
Monday we got transfer news and I got a new companion and sister James left!! Did I cry? yes.... a lot.... but I got Hermana Wright and she is a little firecracker. She has been out for almost 6 months so she has that greenie fire still lit. I am trying to steal some of that.... hahaha. 
Tuesday I got hermana Wright and we went to work. We got in contact with a bunch of people that havent been contacting in a hot minute
Wednesday we had a mission training on our purpose as a missionary and that helped me take my call more seriously. I am a representative of Jesus Christ and as missionaries we are saviors with a little s. We are here to help others find eternal life and find true and everlasting joy not just tempral. 
Thursday we weekly planned...
Friday District council and we gave a training on the meanig of our purpose and that was really good! It helped me analyze my calling again and really think.
Saturday we had a lesson with a recent convert who is dealing with a lot of doubts and got into Anti so thats been hard. She is exercising her faith and meeting with us and she is trusting in God. Please pray that our friend has a softened heart and that she will remember the feelings that she felt when she was meeting with the missionaries.
Sunday we fasted with Marely and she had a good fast. She is a lady that we are teaching and she has a baptismal date but she isnt married so also pray that she can figure that out with her mans.
But this week was full of up and downs as life usually is!
keep the ground that you have already won my friends and continue to believe in our Savior Jesus Christ, all he wants to do is help you. 
hermana Evans 







Comments

Popular Posts