Liesel: 10.25.2021 Fish are Friends not food

 Hello friends and family how are you doing? 

What a week we had. I swear the weeks are getting faster and faster the more you get in the mission. I feel like yesterday was Monday and yet here I am. 
Anyway I hope all are good and know that I love you all so much. 
We had exchanges and that was super fun we did a lot of street contacting and really just talking to everyone. Bless our hearts we sure are pretty weird. 
We also had a fiesta on Tuesday for English class and I ate a ton of yummy shrimp. Speaking of sea creatures we went to a members house and I ate a whole freaking fish. Photo down below if you would like to see. 
We also made the elders some red velvet cookies yum!! 
I also spoke in sacrament and sang at a devotional so that was good! 
I learned this week the gift of patience, did I really learn it though. Bless my heart I always struggle with that one! But I am not only learning that I need to have patience with others but also myself. Wait what?? I have realized that I haven't been the nicest person to myself. It is very difficult to do that. I am trying so hard to help myself and the only way to help yourself is to help others. If you are in a dark spot and don't know how to get out of it, go help or serve someone. Make someone a card or cookies. Tell someone else hi. Always assume that others are going through the hardest point in their life and you can help others. Stop thinking of yourself and do as the Savior did. Yeah tough love liesel I know but hey I was told the same thing.
I know that if you serve someone else that you will feel happier! That is a promise. 
Know that when ye are in the service of your fellow man ye are in the service of your God. 
There is a God and he knows you and loves you! The gospel is the restored church of our living Christ the Savior and we have apostles here today to lead and guide us. 

Love you all 
Hermana Evans 









Comments

Popular Posts