Liesel, 8/30/2021: Another good week

 Hola hola.

howdy
hello
halo
hi
hey

all are ways to say hello to a friend, so if youre reading this hi friend. 
How are you?

What a week this has been. It was one full of ups and downs and smiles and tears per usual when youre dealing with me. But yeah i am thriving and surviving. We had mission leadership council up in vegas this week and that was really good! We were up at 5:30am left the apartment at 6:30am and did not return home until 7pm bless our sweet hearts. But the good news was it was spiritually invigorating and I loved every second. 
What did we learn about?
1. We talked about the principles and why its important to have the principles and let the people govern themselves. 
2. The importance of loving one another and helping others love one another and be more unified in the work as a mission. 
3. Grace of the Atonement... hmmm coincidence???I think not!

The work is so good people and I love this! We started doing family history work with Juana and Jorge and that was amazing cause they want to go to the temple!!

Anyway if you read this please send me an email!! I want to hear from you and I lowkey miss you if you are reading this!

Okay sending all my love 

Hermana Evans 







Comments

Popular Posts